Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the continuing commitment by business to contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families, as well as of the community and society at large.
Why partner with Nayi umeed Foundation ?
Nayi umeed Foundation has over a decade of experience in education and currently working with over 25,000 children. Our association with some leading MNCs helps us understand your needs, align with your core objectives and identify the best-suited projects to invest in.
Furthermore, Nayi umeed Foundation is a leader in Volunteer Engagement consistently contributing 3,00,000+ hours of volunteering nationally for various sustainable development goals
- Volunteer First approach that puts your employee at the heart of every idea
- High impact, low cost volunteer projects
- Engagement at scale across major cities
- Experienced volunteering coordinators to facilitate activities
- A platter of ideas to choose from multiple causes
- Customized activities based on your ideas and suggestions
- Full-fledged logistical support
- Activities for your employees, their family and even the community around you
- Additional support on request for refreshments and branded apparel / merchandise / goodies